Montag, 1. September 2014

Beerentöne - Berry tones and Monthly Theme Post



Hallo,
es wird ja langsam herbstlich und das heißt: Beerentöne überall! Das freut mich vor allem beim Makeup und Nagellacken, da sie sehr schön zu schwarzen Klamotten passen.

Hello,
autumne is coming and that means: berry tones everywhere! I love those colours in makeup and nail lacquer, because they look great with black clothes.

Ultimate Colour 340, Lip Pencil 140, Leather Matte 040 
Passend zum Monthly Theme Post von Sophistiqué Noir zum Thema Makeup stelle ich hier kurz meine neuesten Lippenprodukte von Catrice vor: Den Ultimate Colour Lippenstift 340 Berry Bradshaw, dazu den Longlasting Lip Pencil 140 Sweet Auberginia und den Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in 140 Berryland.
Passend dazu bin ich um den Nagellack  Leather Matte polish 040 dress code: trendy von p2 nicht herum gekommen - aber dazu in einem anderen Post mehr ^^

Corresponding to Sophistiqué Noir's Monthly Theme about makeup I want to show you my newest lip products from Catrice: the Ultimate Colour lipstick 340 Berry Bradshaw, the Longlasting Lip Pencil 140 Sweet Auberginia and the Infinite Shine Lip Gloss 140 Berryland. And I wasn't able to resist the nail lacquer Leather Matte polish 040 dress code: trendy by p2 - but more to that one in another post ^^

nur Lipgloss 140 drauf - just lip gloss 140 on lips

Ich bin mit dem Lippenstift und dem Lipliner sehr zufrieden, da sie sehr cremig sind und wunderschön die Farbe abgeben. Enttäuscht bin ich etwas vom Lipgloss, da er nicht die schöne dunkle Farbe abgibt, die er in der Verpackung zeigt - die perfekt zum Nagellack gepasst hätte. Trotzdem sind alle sehr gut mit meinem schwarzen Lippenstift und Lipgloss von Star Gazer zu kombinieren.

I am very pleased with the lipstick and the lip gloss - the consistency is creamy and the colour is great. But I am a little bit disappointed by the lip gloss the colour is not as dark as I hoped - what would have been a perfect match with the nail lacquer. But all three lip products are a nice combination with my black lipstick and lip gloss by Star Gazer.

Catrice + Star Gazer

Wie findet ihr Beerentöne auf den Lippen?  Benutzt ihr verschiedene Farben auf den Lippen?
Do you like berry colours on your lips? Do you use different colours on your lips?

Danke fürs Lesen - Tea!
Thanks for reading - Tea!

Kommentare:

  1. I have to admit that I haven't considered berry tones, but it seems like a lovely idea. I also love it as nail polish

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Try them as lipstick tones- maybe you'll like them ^^
      ~Tea

      Löschen
  2. I am not a huge user of lipsticks (except for the one which nourrish the lips, and which are transparent) but I have a purple and a cheap black in a box. I love the combinations you do with the black !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I would like to see how you combine your purple and black lipstick!
      ~Tea

      Löschen
  3. I am so in love with these colors!!! They work very well on fair skin tones. I think the gloss looks great with the nail polish, even though the colors are not exactly the same.

    The gradients in your last picture are so fun!

    Thank you so much for joining in this month's theme!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, I have to thank you: for managing the Monthly Theme Posts, for always posting great outfits and for inspiring me! ^^
      Thanks ~Tea

      Löschen
  4. I love berry lip color and love how you blended the black in

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Yes, berry lip colours are great! ^^
      ~Tea

      Löschen
  5. Ich liebe die Kombination von Rosenholz und schwarz, ich wäre selber nie auf die Idee gekommen!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! Dann viel Spaß beim Ausprobieren?! ^^
      "Rosenholz" - dieser Begriff entfällt mir andauernd als Farbbezeichnung...
      ~Tea

      Löschen
  6. Oh, gosh, this lip look is amazing! I'm absolutely no good with make up, but I must try this someday...! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! And yes please do try it and show me the results! ^^
      ~ Tea

      Löschen
  7. It drives me crazy when I buy something that LOOKS like a certain color but ISN'T when I put it on! I love what you did with playing with the gradients in the lips though- I find it difficult to work with applying color to a 3-D surface (like my face? :D ) but I love when shading works out- very cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Well there was no tester/probe/sample in the store but I wanted it - so I just bought the lip liner and hoped ... It is a nice colour on its own, but not what I expected.
    Thank you - why don't you just try it with a hint of black and a lip brush? ^^ (and show me the result?)
    ~Tea

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I'm so in love with the tones! Gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! But your hair looks also gorgeous!
      ~Tea

      Löschen

[Insert comment here]